Get your hands on these bright, fun strips! Sold out online? Contact me! I have inventory at home I can mail to you!
🎈🎈🎈FREE LEATHER EARRINGS WITH A PURCHASE! 🎈🎈🎈
It’s Color Street’s birthday and YOU are getting a present for being my customer! 🥰 Make a purchase from my website or from my at home stock and receive a free pair of leather earrings from me! How cute are these!!
It’s my way of saying thank you! Offer ends now until Sunday 6/14.
Happy birthday Color Street! 🥰🎂💃
I love wearing Color Street solids but they do show the wear quicker than glitter or nail art designs. I experimented and found two things that help make your manicure last and last!
1- Use Clear As Day (our clear strips) on as a base layer. Then put your color over Clear As Day. OR put your color on first, then put Clear As Day over the top. Both give you equally great wear.
2- You can use two layers of the color. Put one layer one, be sure it is flat, no folds, bubbles etc and then put another layer of the color on top.
3-After you’ve done one of the suggestions from above, trim the tops of your nails once wear begins to show. Just a tiny bit off the top makes your manicure look fresher!
Both these methods give you the same wear ability so it’s a matter of preference. Clear As Day gives you 32 strips for $11 (so double the amount in a normal set) and it’s a quick and easy way to protect your manicure. Also if you have long nails you might not have enough strips to do two color layers from one set.
I have not tried any liquid top coats. There are a ton and some react differently to Color Street than others. But you could experiment with a top coat you have at home too!
Give these tips a try and let me know how it works for you!
1. Remove all existing nail polish. (Saturate a cotton ball with nail polish remover and press on your nail for a few minutes. This helps to get old nail polish off easier)
2. Soak your feet in a foot bath of 1-2 tablespoons of Epsom salts (or you can use pure olive oil) to soften the skin. Keep them there about 10 minutes.
3. Scrub your soles to remove dead skin, then work around the entire foot to exfoliate. If you are truly without a scrub, water, lemon juice and sugar will also do the trick. After you’re done, rinse completely.
4. Apply an oil to your cuticles, allowing it to sink in for 20 seconds before pushing your cuticles back with a cuticle stick. (The golden rule of manicures applies to your feet, too: you never cut your cuticles. Not only does cutting them make you vulnerable to infection, it’s also wasted effort since the skin is just going to grow back again).
5. Clip your toenails to your desired length, making sure you are cutting straight across and not curving down into the sides, which can lead to ingrown toenails. If you are prone to ingrown nails, research the best way to cut your toenails. Use an emery board to shape the ends of your nails and smooth out any roughness from filing.
6. Apply Color Street. You may choose either from the pedicure line or whatever color is your favorite. All Color Street strips can be used on fingers and toes. Apply using the same method as you would use on your fingers.
7. The next day massage your entire foot in a hydrating oil, lotion or serum. Remember: no lotion right after you apply Color Street!! YOur moisturizer of choice doesn’t have to be fancy! Vaseline works great! Take extra care in massaging your heels, which will help prevent cracking. I find in the summer my feet and toenails need daily moisturizing!
8. Sit back and admire those happy feet.
Source: Bustle, Julie Teen 2014